Hi Stampers, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of In Colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I decided to keep my in-color card super simple! This card starts with a thick Whisper White card base followed by a Whisper White layer.
To decorate that top Whisper White layer, I used a 1/2″ strip of each of the new in-color CS adhered diagonally across the bottom right corner.
After adhering the 1/2″ strips of the new in-color CS to the layer, I cut off the overhanging excess with paper snips. The sentiment (from A Grand Kid) was stamped in Misty Midnight ink in the upper left corner. A few 2020-2021 In-Color adhesive dots were added around the sentiment. One in each of the beautiful new in-colors.
For the interior of the card, I used 1/2″ strips of the in-colors are adhered to the upper left and lower right corner. The sentiment (again, from the stamp set A Grand Kid) was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures found in the garden.
Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <—– you are here
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase