Hi Stampers. Here in Idaho we had a brief look at some nice weather and that was enough to make my front yard pop with tulips. That made we want to work with the Timeless Tulips stamp set.
I started with an Old Olive card base and layered over it a dry embossed layer of Rococo Rose CS. The Rococo Rose CS was dry embossed using the Scripty Embossing Folder.
Next, I die cut a piece of Whisper White CS using the Stitched Nested Label Dies and stamp onto that using the Timeless Tulips stamp set. The leaves and stems were stamped in Old Olive ink and the tulips were stamped in Rococo Rose ink. The large tulip on top was stamped onto scrap paper and punched out using the Tulip Builder Punch. This was added to the card front using a stampin’ dimensional.
Happy Birthday (also from the Timeless Tulips stamp set) in Rococo Rose ink and punched out using the Classic Label Punch. A second label was punched out of Old Olive CS using the Classic Label Punch.
Stampin’ Tip: I used paper snips to cut the Old Olive label lengthwise and adhered it to the back of the Whisper White label using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. When i attached it, I attached each piece so that it would look a border.
Inside the card I stamped two more tulips in Rococo Rose ink and the sentiment in Old Olive ink onto a layer of Whisper White CS. What colors would you have chosen to use with the Timeless Tulips stamp set?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog was just released! Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Celebrate Sunflowers” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T66NAHDR, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.