Hi Stampers. Today I’d like to share with you some adorable gifts made and given to me by one of my team members. She did a great job making these little goodies.
They were given to me last spring (before the items retired), but the idea can be used in any color with any DSP and stamps.
This cute little tulip basket holds two Hershey Nuggets. I’m guessing the bottom is a little box made out of a square, score in a 1/2″ from each side and clip the corners so they fold up and attach. Next is the 1/2″ strip of CS across the top as the handle. Glued to each side is a tulip punched out of CS using the Tulip Builder Punch. Some polka dot tulle is tied around the little basket. The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White CS and attached over the ribbon.
Isn’t this a cute box? It could hold any number of things for any number of occasions.
On one side she tucked in a few of these mini post it note flags. (You’ve seen me use them on Facebook Live to indicate the size of my pieces – very handy!)
On the other side was a square of Ghirardelli chocolate – YUM!! A piece of DSP, a little ribbon and a tag – boom – a cute gift! Thank you so much Melinda!!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies she used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog was just released! Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Nothing’s Better Than” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code BH7297GU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.