Hi Stampers, who’s ready to go somewhere tropical? I am!! Unfortunately, we are all on lock down, so I had to settle for virtual travel via the Timeless Tropical stamp set.
This card starts with an Old Olive card base. A layer of Pear Pizazz was dry embossed using the recently retired Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder. Then it was adhered to the card base using Stampin’ Seal.
The flower was heat embossed with Versamark ink and Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then colored using the stampin’ blends. Calypso Coaral ink was used to stamp the sentiment. This layer was then attached with stampin’ dimensionals.
Inside the card is a layer of Whisper White. The sentiment was stamped in Calypso Coral ink. Next, the pineapple was inked using the brush end of the Stampin’ Write Markers.
Stampin’ Tip: The pineapple was inked with the brush end of the Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Markers. Next, I used the brush end of the Soft Suede Stampin’ Write marker to tap a little bit of ink over the Daffodil Delight to help it look more realistic. This technique is called “thumping”.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my “Nothing’s Better Than” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code BH7297GU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.