Hi Stampers. Say Happy Birthday to your man with this super easy Majestic Mountain Air birthday card. Super easy – yet very stylish.
This card started out with a Soft Suede card base and has a layer of Crumb Cake Background DSP. The Mountains are stamped onto a Very Vanilla stitched circle that was cut out using the Stitched Shapes Dies. For the mountains, I used Soft Suede ink and for the trees, I used Mossy Meadow ink. The stitched circle was then added to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
The moon was stamped in Seaside Spray onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS and punched out using a 1″ circle punch. You can also use the layering circle dies for this. The Happy Birthday was stamped in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS and punched out using the Classic Label Punch. These two items were then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card I used a slightly smaller layer than I usually do – this one is 3-3/4″ x 5″. This just gave me a wider border around the outside. Layers are pretty easy to figure out once you understand that the card base is 4-1/4″ by 5-1/2″. After that each layer is 1/4″ shorter and 1/4″ narrower than the prior layer. To make it easy for you – I made this chart. You can print it out HERE.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog was just released! Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Nothing’s Better Than” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code BH7297GU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.