Hi Stampers. Welcome back to another Paper Pumpkin Possibilites blog hop where we show you other possibilities for your monthly Paper Pumpkin kit. This months card kit was, again, awesome as it was designed. But, our job is to make alternative projects. The minute I saw the little lanterns – I KNEW they had to light up! So, I broke out my Chibitronics and got started!
Don’t they look great all lit up?? The card front and the sentiment came from the kit. I added a Blackberry Bliss card base and the Story Book Punch with some Whisper White CS.
It’s even pretty cool before it lights up – and that sentiment is perfect! The top layer is held up using Adhesive Strips so that the Chibitronics can do their job underneath.
To make the lanterns light up you just press the sentiment. 🙂 You can view my YouTube video on how to use the Chibitronics and you can use the links below to purchase some for yourself.
Inside the card I added the sentiment in Coastal Cabanna ink, with little splashes of Blackberrry Bliss (the color in the kit) in the corners.
Paper Pumpkin Video:
download the stamp case HERE
You have now reached the end of our blog hop. If you started out somewhere in the middle or just want to look again, click the “next” button to go back to Janey Bakers blog at the beginning.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog was just released! Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Nothing’s Better Than” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code BH7297GU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.