Hi Stampers. Do you often find yourself stumped on what to make for a masculine card? Whiskey Business stamp set to the rescue! It pairs beautifully with the In Good Taste DSP that has lots of woods and tiles.
I made this card as a special request on a Facebook Live on my business Facebook page. Make sure you head over there and turn on notifications to know when I go live. (At least weekly – Monday’s at 2:30pm MT).
See how well the Whiskey Business stamps, stamped in Memento Black in and colored with Stampin’ Blends, goes with the wood slates paper from the In Good Taste DSP. I love it!
This was the technique that I was asked to showcase, it’s called the shutter card technique. I showed them how to create this card and gave them all the measurements in the video.
Please watch the video below to find out how to make this card. It is the same video from my FB Live, just edited and uploaded to YouTube.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
A new catalog was just released! Click here to shop my online store.
Earn my “Nothing’s Better Than” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code BH7297GU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.