Hi Stampers. Are you ready for fall? I am! Today I am showcasing the Harvest Hellos stamp set with this adorable basket of apples.
I started with a Crumb Cake card base followed by a layer of Very Vanilla with a 1-1/4″ strip of DSP (this acts as a table cloth). The basket is made by using the Stitched Labels Dies to die cut the largest label out of Crumb Cake CS. This label was then cut down the middle (long ways) using the paper trimmer. Next, 1/2 the label was dry embossed using the Pinewood Planks Embossing folder. The rim of the basket is made with a simple 1/2″ strip of Crumb Cake CS. Stampin’ Seal was used to adhere the rim to the basket and the basket to the card front.
I chose to add multiple colors of apples to my basket (you can use multiples or just one – have fun with it!). The apples (from the Harvest Hellos stamp set) are Real Red, So Saffron and Granny Apple Green CS stamped in ink the same color as the CS. All three apples have an Early Espresso stem and a Garden Green leaf. They are all punched out using the Apple Builder Punch. The apples were tucked into the basket and adhered with Stampin’ Seal and the stems and leaves are attached using liquid glue.
Inside the card is another 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS adhered with Stampin’ Seal. There is an apple wedge from the Harvest Hellos stamp set, stamped in the corner. This was then colored using the Stampin’ Blends. Easy Peasy.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my Prized Peony Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – two of them are fun folds!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code NJRUQDYS, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.