Hi Stampers. Happy Labor Day! Hopefully, you have today off and have something fun planned. Today’s Jar of Flowers shaker card is from a Facebook Live I did back in late May. I’m finally getting around to editing my Facebook Live videos and putting them on YouTube. (Please tell me that you are subscribed to my YouTube channel.)
I used two of the 2020-2022 In-Colors for my Jar of Flowers card. The card base is Bumblebee and the next layer is Cinnamon Cider. For my neutral color, I chose Very Vanilla CS.
I just love the new Mason Jar Shaker Domes that go with this Jar of Flowers bundle. They look great on this card. I backed it with a piece of Seaside Spray CS, that I stamped the stems onto. The flowers and stems were all colored using the Stampin’ Blends. Inside the shake are some seed beads I happened to have in my office.
I turned this Jar of Flowers card into a “Thank You” card by adding the “thanks” sentiment. The card is finished off by stamping the flowers in the corner and coloring with the Stampin’ Blends to match the front of the card.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December 31, 2020. No penalty to drop.
Extend from January through March (and enjoy Sale a Bration and the January – May Mini Catalog 2021) by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2020.
Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code U2AUTFB2, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.