Hi Stampers. Welcome to the 195th day of March…. Can you believe it’s already time to think about Christmas gifts? Handmade gifts hold more meaning because you cared enough to make it yourself! Today I have a tealight box for you to try. I have included a video tutorial and a template for you.
This box holds four tealights and makes a great gift for those you want to give ” a little something ” to. Think hairdresser, nail technician, neighbors, friend from church… anyone you want to share a little sunshine with. It’s been a tough year financially for alot of people, but that doesn’t mean we can’t give small gifts of appreciation.
Stampin’ Tip: If you get the tealights in the tin holder – wrap them in washi tape to cheer them up a bit.
The top of the tealight box has clear acetate, giving a peek to the candles inside. This top easily lifts to give access to the tealights.
The tealight box is then wrapped in ribbon and trim with a pretty bow. It’s ready to brighten someones day. 🙂
Template for this box:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through December 31, 2020. No penalty to drop.
Extend from January through March (and enjoy Sale a Bration and the January – May Mini Catalog 2021) by reaching $300 in sales by December 31, 2020.
Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code U2AUTFB2, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.