Hi Stampers, who has started on their Christmas cards? Not me, yet! I need to get on that soon! This Snowflake Wishes card made using the Baby Wipe Technique is a start… But, before I get started, make sure you stay til the end of the post – there is a BIG STOCK UP AND SAVE DSP Sale.
My card starts with a rich looking Blackberry Bliss card base and has a Whisper White layer that I did my stamping onto. The focal point is a simple Whisper White rectangle with the sentiment stamped onto it and it’s framed with a Blackberry Bliss layer.
The sentiment is adhered to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Before, I actually adhered it, I coiled up some of the bakers twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo pack and attached it to the card and the sentiment was adhered over that..
Inside the card is a layer of Whisper White CS with a 1/2″ strip of Blackberry Bliss CS adhered to the left side using Stampin’ Seal. (Have you tried that stuff yet?? It’s awesome! Buy some HERE.)
Video Tutorial Of This Technique:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
and don’t forget to Pin to Pinterest!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products!
No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through March 31, 2021. No penalty to drop.
Extend from April through June (and you can order from the new 2021 Annual Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by March 31, 2021.
Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Stock Up & Save Designer Series Paper Sale
Download the PDF Flyer by CLICKING HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 3P3JB47W, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.