Hi Stampers, I’m just in love with today’s card. It features the fun wiper card technique and the adorable Gnome for the Holiday’s stamp set. This was one of the first cards I made after getting my pre-order from the August to December Mini Catalog way back in August. (This was a FB live on my business Facebook Page on August 10th – I go live every Monday at 2:30pm MT). This was filmed before I got my new DSP – but, I was so anixious to try it! Therefore, the exact DSP used on this card is retired.
I’m in love with the Gnome for the Holiday’s stamp set and thought it was perfect to use with the wiper card technique. Isn’t that gnome cute when he pops up waving his hands?
The little smirk on the girl gnomes face just fits, too! Can’t you just hear her saying “silly, man…”?
The hardest part of the card is the little mechanism that makes him pop up, but even that isn’t that hard, as you will see when you watch the video.
Stitched Rectangle Dies frame the sentiment perfectly. Some thing about the stitching just gives it that something extra that makes it “pop”.
Here is a top view of the wiper card mechanism. It is so much easier to explain via video, so please take a look at my wiper card video tutorial below.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through March 31, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from April through June (and you can order from the new 2021 Annual Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by March 31, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 2AFF2GFU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.