Hi Stampers, do you remember the “magic wallet”? As a kid, I remember being mesmerized trying to figure out how the items switched sides. Today I’m here to show you how to make one out of Stampin’ Up! supplies.
I started with Basic Black CS, added some Gold Foil and then Added the World of Good DSP. (See video below for all the measurements and further instructions).
There is a Starbucks gift card on one side of the Magic Wallet and a sort of cheat sheet on the other side.
Stampin’ Tip: I made a miniature version of the wallet using bakers twine (without the top layers of paper) as a guide, so I don’t forget how the ribbons are attached if I ever want to make it again.
Ribbons in the Magic Wallet are in the form of an X on one side and two straight ribbons on the other side. When you flip it (like pages in a book) open and closed again, the gift card and my guide switch sides. Kids love it!
To finish off the Magic Wallet, the outside of card is decorated with the DSP and then I used the World Dies with Balmy Blue and Just Jade CS to make the globe. Some Gold Foil, cut out of the middle layer, is used to make the globe base and the scallop oval. The sentiment (from the Beautiful World stamp set) is stamped in Just Jade ink onto a Whisper White oval.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through March 31, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from April through June (and you can order from the new 2021 Annual Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by March 31, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 2AFF2GFU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.