Hi Stampers, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
One of my favorite things this season has been the Snowflake Wishes stamp set & So Many Snowflakes Dies – I’m happy to say they will not be retiring! For my card, I paired them with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to make a shaker card. Using the Stitched Nested Labels to die cut a whole in the Whisper White layer. This layer was then dry embossed using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. Using the Snowflake Wishes stamp set, I stamped some snowflakes on the Seaside Spray layer. The Seaside spray layer is adhered to the Purple Posy card base using Stampin’ Seal.
Next, I adhere a piece of clear acetate on the bottom of the Whisper White layer to cover the hole and then surround the hole with Adhesive Strips. Snowflake Sequins (and a few blue seed beads I had on hand) are arranged in a pile in the center of the Seaside Spray layer and then the Whisper White layer is added over that. Finally the die cut snowflakes are added and rhinestones are added to the card front.
Inside the card is a Whisper White layer that has the sentiment and a few snowflakes stamped in Seaside Spray ink. I’m just in love with this card and the color combination (inspired by the Snowflake Splendor DSP). I hope you love it, too!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase