Hi Stampers, when Stampin’ Up! had their OnStage @home event last month, one of the demos reminded me of a technique I haven’t done in a while. The simple shaker card made with a clear envelope is so simple, I just had share!
My simple shaker card starts with a basic card base in Night of Navy followed by a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Seaside Spray. The main layer is a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Feels Like Frost DSP that is inside of a clear envelope with the excess folded over and attached to the back side.
Before sealing the envelope fully, I filled it with some snowflake sequins. Then all I had to do was wrap the ribbon around, attach it to the card and add a simple sentiment in punched out circles! Quick and easy!
The stamp set I used, for my simple shaker card, is the Snowman Season. I stamped onto a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Whisper White in Night of Navy ink. I have included a video for you to watch if you’d like to see how simple it all comes together.
Here is a another card, using a different pattern from the Feels Like Frost DSP with Purple Posey and Seaside Spray cardstock.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through March 31, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from April through June (and you can order from the new 2021 Annual Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by March 31, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code DR32NCPN, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.