Hi Stampers. Do you need LOTS of cards quickly? This triangle paper piecing card is quick and easy and is great for mass producing.
These paper piecing cards started with an Old Olive card base (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″) and then a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Poppy Parade. Next, I took two pieces of 3-3/4″ x 5″ Ornate Garden DSP.
I took the two pieces of DSP (together) and laid them in the track of my paper trimmer on point and used the paper trimmer to cut an X across both pieces of DSP.
Next, I took the two pieces of DSP and did a mix and match game. I used the top and bottom of one and the two sides of the other on one card and the rest on the second card. (This is the part that makes them paper piecing).
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS. I stamped the sentiment, from the Ornate Thanks stamp set, in Poppy Parade ink in the center. In the upper left and lower right corner I stamped the small flower in Memento Black ink and colored them using my Stampin’ Blends.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through March 31, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from April through June (and you can order from the new 2021 Annual Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by March 31, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 2AFF2GFU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.