Hi Stampers. Are you overwhelmed with scraps? I have a floating circle (or any shape) technique today that will show you how to use up all those little pieces.
I’m excited to show you how to make these super cute and super easy birthday cards! With a little acetate, a few strips of cardstock, a little glue, a circle die and some foam strips – we have a floating circle birthday card!
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Handsomely Suited stamp set. I inked it up using the brush tip of the Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape (Brights) Stampin’ Write Markers.
My floating circle started out with a bunch of 1/4″ strips of CS glued to a piece of acetate (window sheet). Next, I used the Layering Circle Dies to die cut out the circle. There are foam strips under the CS strips to make it look like the circle is floating.
If you want to remember how to do this later – pin the graphic above to Pinterest, so you can find it again.
If you want full directions on how this card was made, watch the video below.
(CLICK HERE to view this video on YouTube)
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YSS2F6PP, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.