Hi Stampers. Are you looking for a little holiday decor that won’t break the bank? Have you thought about breaking out your papercrafting supplies and making a banner? This adorable love banner uses the True Love DSP, the Heart Punch Pack and the Playful Alphabet Dies.
For my love banner, I started with a sheet of Cherry Cobbler CS and cut it half both ways (portrait and landscape). That gave me four pieces of CS 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Next, I cut four pieces of the True Love DSP 4″ x 5-1/4″. To make the pennants, I flagged the end of each piece of CS and each piece of DSP. You can see more about how to do that in my YouTube Video HERE.
The letters for my love banner were die cut out of Cherry Cobbler CS with Adhesive Sheet on the back (this made them sticker letters). Using the Heart Punch Pack, I punched four scalloped hearts out of Cherry Cobbler CS and four straight hearts out of Basic White CS. The letters were adhered to the Basic White hearts and those were adhered to the scalloped hearts using multipurpose liquid glue. Finally, the hearts are attached to the pennants using Stampin’ Dimensonals.
At the top of the pennants, I punched a hole on either side for the ribbon to go through. For my love banner, I used up some retired Stampin’ Up! ribbon.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YSS2F6PP, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.