Hi Stampers. Last week, I stated that I couldn’t get enough of this circle technique. (See the “Thanks Friend” card HERE). Here is yet another one :-). This one is a baby shower or congratulations card that says “Welcome Baby”. I passed the point in my life where I need these type of cards for my friends having babies, now it’s for my friends having grandchildren. When did I get this old?
The Welcome Baby card base is done in Balmy Blue CS. It’s followed by a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Basic White and a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ layer of Peony Garden DSP.
The circle are all cut with the Stitched Shapes circle dies using Basic White, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Mint Macaron and Bumblebee CS. Over the top of the circles, along the seam, it says “Welcome Baby”. Using the Well Written Dies, I cut the “welcome” out of Balmy Blue CS (with adhesive sheet). The word “baby”, from the Well Said stamp set, is stamped in Balmy Blue ink.
Inside the card is a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Basic White CS with a 1/2″ strip of the Peony Garden DSP adhered on the left side. The inside sentiment, also from the Well Said stamp set, is stamped in the center in Balmy Blue ink. Having a baby is truly a new adventure!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YSS2F6PP, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.