Hi Stampers, someone emailed me the other day and said I didn’t do any “simple” cards. I guess I’ve just been card making for so long, all the cards feel easy. I’d like to make card making easy for you, too. Today’s card uses the Happy Dies & Well Written Dies to make a birthday card.
My team and I made this card at a team meeting a few months ago. I knew I wanted to use the Happy Dies, for the colors I actually started with the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper. I knew I wanted to use that DSP for this card. Using the colors listed on the DSP label, I determined my color palette. (Oh, how I love the Stampin’ Up! color coordination!!)
I chose a Blackberry Bliss card stock, a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of the Artistry Blooms DSP and then another 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Blackberry Bliss. Using the Happy Dies, I cut the word happy out of the center of the top layer and the banner out of Melon Mambo CS. The word birthday is die cut out of a scrap of the same Artistry Blooms DSP (with Adhesive Sheet on it).
Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment, from the So Much Happy stamp set, in the center in Blackberry Bliss ink. (The So Much Happy stamp set and the Happy Dies can be purchased as a bundle and save you 10%.) The balloon is stamped in Seaside Spray ink with a Blackberry Bliss string. I think this is super simple. What do you think?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code W6FN39N6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.