Hi Stampers, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! I have an awesome corner fold card for you! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My Corner Fold Card
I did a Facebook Live video Monday, making a corner fold card for Valentine’s Day and people loved it! So I decided to do a corner fold card for today’s blog hop.
Last Saturday was my birthday, so this Saturday I’m doing a sort of reverse birthday party over on my Business Facebook Page and the theme is an Ice Cream Social. So, the Ice Cream Corner Suite was the perfect fit!
I’m in love with this confetti pattern in the Ice Cream Corner DSP – it’s so fun! The ice cream and cones are cut out of other patterns in the Ice Cream Corner DSP. For the ice cream and the cone, I punched out an additional set out of CS and glued the CS to the back of the DSP, just making it more firm so it won’t bend as the card is handled.
The Happy Birthday sentiment, from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set, was stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink onto a 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ strip of Whisper White and mounted onto a layer of Blackberry Bliss CS. This sentiment is attached to the corner fold card front using stampin’ dimensionals and the ice cream cones were adhered with liquid glue.
Inside the corner fold card, the fun continues! You can view my instructional video by viewing my Facebook Live Video or you can go subscribe to my YouTube channel. An edited version will be loaded up there soon.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <—— you are here
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase