Hi Stampers, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I did a Facebook Live video Monday, making a Valentine’s Day card using this fold and people loved it! So I decided to use the same fold for today’s blog hop card.
Last Saturday was my birthday, so this Saturday I’m doing a sort of reverse birthday party over on my Business Facebook Page and the theme is an Ice Cream Social. So, the Ice Cream Corner Suite was the perfect fit!
I’m in love with this confetti pattern in the Ice Cream Corner DSP – it’s so fun! The ice cream and cones are cut out of other patterns in the Ice Cream Corner DSP. For the ice cream and the cone, I punched out an additional set out of CS and glued the CS to the back of the DSP, just making it more firm so it won’t bend as the card is handled.
The Happy Birthday sentiment, from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set, was stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink onto a 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ strip of Whisper White and mounted onto a layer of Blackberry Bliss CS. This sentiment is attached to the card front using stampin’ dimensionals and the ice cream cones were adhered with liquid glue.
Inside the card, the fun continues! You can view my instructional video by viewing my Facebook Live Video or you can go subscribe to my YouTube channel. An edited version will be loaded up there soon.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <—— you are here
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
I love this card! I recently made my first one of this fun fold. You really nailed it!
Great fun fold. I haven’t tried this one yet, but definitely will. Love your ice cream cones and DSP placement. A beautiful card.
I love this fun fold! Beautiful card!
What a clever fold, Lisa! I’ve not seen this one before. I’ll be sure to check out your You Tube recording to see how it’s done. Thanks!
Great fun to see how others put their own stamp on birthdays!
Happy Birthday, Lisa! Great fun fold card!
Awesome fun fold card ..esp with ice cream! Very clever!
Love your card design, Lisa Ann! So cute with the ice cream cones!
This is such a fun card!
Fun card! Happy Belated Birthday-hope it was a good one.
Wonderful fun fold birthday card! Love it!! I will have to try this one soon. Great inspiration!
Wow Lisa! This is one “Cool” card!
This card is so special and fun!! The fold works so well with the ice cream cones! Thanks for sharing!
What a darling card Lisa, and awesome fun fold!! 🙂
What a great fun fold Lisa. So cute!!