Hi Stampers. My Sending Hearts paper pumpkin box arrived a little late for me to participate in the blog hops that I usually do each month, but I still wanted to give you an alternative idea and show you the add on and refill kits that match this kit!
My alternative card is just a little different. This kit came with printed card bases and I chose to score a line across the middle front of the card, to make it a prop up card.
The focal point of my card is one of the pre-printed cards from the Sending Hearts kit, with the heart stamped in the middle using the Poppy Parade ink from the kit.
Stampin’ Tip: One of the tiny hearts at the bottom didn’t ink as well as I would have hoped, so I added one of the resin hearts from the kit over the top of it and then added a few more for accent. It wasn’t a mistake, it was “a chance to embellish”.
This square was then mounted onto a square of Poppy Parade CS. I added the black scallop element from the kit to the bottom of this focal point. When adhering the focal point to the card front, I was sure to add stampin’ seal only on the bottom half of the square, so it would not stick to the card front above the score line.
I felt the inside of the card looked a little blank, so I lined it with a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Poppy Parade CS, followed by a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Basic White CS.
The inside sentiment is heat embossed in white onto a 3/4″ strip of Poppy Parade CS. This strip was punched at both ends using the Pick a Banner Punch and mounted on stampin’ dimensionals, so it can prop up the front of the card.
This is the adorable stamp set that came in this months kit. It’s exclusive to Paper Pumpkin, but coordinates with products from the regular Stampin’ Up! line.
Download the case insert HERE
- Add-on contains 20 printed mini boxes and 24 die-cut decorative pieces and sentiment labels.
- Item number: 156842
- Price: $8
- Available while supplies last!
- You must be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber to order the add-on.
- Note: Add-on is not included in January’s Paper Pumpkin subscription. It must be purchased through a separate order.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code W6FN39N6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.