Hi Stampers. Yesterday, we did a sympathy card for the loss of a dog – today I’m featuring a sympathy card for the loss of a cat. As I said yesterday, I’m a dog gal, but my daughter LOVES her cats! Dog or Cat a loss is still hard and deserves a card.
Today’s sympathy card for the loss of a cat is almost identical to yesterday’s card – just using the cat punch instead of the dog punch.
While the dog was a side view, the cat is looking directly at us, so I used two of the small rhinestones for the eyes.
Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment in the center and a cat in the lower right corner.
Today I have a second sympathy card for the loss of a cat, showing how you can use the same supplies and make a different card.
This is also a great example of how to use those 2″ strips from the 6″ x 6″ pieces of DSP. The Pampered Pets DSP is actually 12″ x 12″ paper, but I had cut it down for a paper share and had some 6″ x 6″ pieces.
Stampin’ Tip: If you cut a 6″ x 6″ piece of DSP at 4″, turn and cut at 5-1/4″, you get a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer for a card front. You also get a 2″ x 6″ strip and a 4″ x 3/4″ strip. The 2″ strip can be used like the card above and the 4″ x 3/4″ strip can be used as a strip on the inside of the card.
Inside the card is the same layout, just portrait style instead of landscape.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code W6FN39N6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.