Hi Stampers. Today I broke out the Lovely You stamp set, I don’t know why I haven’t used this more often. Good thing it’s not retiring and I still have time to use it more. Since the latest Stampin’ Up! retirement list has been announced, I’ve been sorting products in my office and was saddened by a few things that made the list. I knew we would be losing the 2019-2021 In-Colors (I’ve used Pretty Peacock in this card), but the Stitched Nested Labels surprised me. I love these dies!
Today’s Lovely You card is a super simple fun fold card. I started with a card base 11″ x 4-1/4″ and scored at 5-1/2″. The next step was to cut 2-3/4″ off the front of the card. Often, I take that piece, turn it 90 degrees and attached to the card front on the left. But today, I used the Stitched Nested Label Dies.
This card utilizes the Lovely You stamp set and the Forever Greenery DSP.
I used a leftover 1/2″ strip of the Forever Greenery DSP to adhere to the right side of the inside layer. The sentiment, also from the Lovely You stamp set is stamped in Pretty Peacock ink. This card goes together QUICK and is a great layout for mass producing cards.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 7R269ZYC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.