Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Cute Critters” – showcasing their card/project with adorable animals, birds, or insects for any occasion. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This card starts with a Magenta Madness card base – 4-1/4″ x 7-3/4″, scored at 5-1/2″. (The small flap will be on the front of the card.)
Over that I have a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ layer of Magenta Madness CS followed by a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ layer of Whisper White CS. I used Basic Gray ink and the splatter from the Beauty Abounds stamp set to stamp randomly on that layer. Then that has been dry embossed using the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder.
Over the Brick & Mortar layer, I used stampin’ dimensionals to adhere three beautiful butterflies that were die cut from the Butterfly Bijou DSP using the Brilliant Wings Dies.
When I attached this layer to the card front, I only adhered it on the top where it touched the outside of the card.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Butterfly Bijou DSP followed by a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ layer of Magenta Madness CS and a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ layer of Whisper White CS. (Just like on the outside of the card).
The sentiments and bokeh dots are from the Beauty Abound stamp set. The sentiments are stamped in Magenta Madness and Bermuda Bay inks, while the bokeh dots are stamped in Daffodil Delight.
This Butterfly Brilliance Bundle will be in the upcoming Annual Catalog, BUT the gorgeous Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ DSP is a limited release!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 14th when our theme is “Great Family Occasions” when our Design Team creates a project for any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase