Hi Stampers. Happy Monday! I hope you had a restful weekend and got to spend some time stamping. I’d like to brag on my Creative Royalty Team today. They are a group of super talented and super sweet ladies. For Valentine’s Day, Melinda had brought my husband and I these adorable Snailed It mini post it note holders. They even included chocolate Hershey kisses! Yum!
My friend and team member, Melinda, comes by my house once a month to pick up her card kit for our team meeting. Melinda never comes empty handed! She brings the cutest little treats!
Last month it was these cute gift bags with mini post it note holders in them. She brought one for me and one for my husband. They were packaged in Stampin’ Up! cello bags, stuffed with paper grass and kisses and then tied with the red twine.
The front of the post it note holder is covered with DSP and then has a stitched square on dimensionals. Over that is a snail (from the snailed it stamp set) that was stamped in Memento Black ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. The snail was then die cut using the snail dies. “Hello” was stamped onto Basic White CS and punched out using the Classic Label Punch.
These are cute, practical and had yummy chocolate. Thank you so much, Melinda, for your kindness, generosity and for choosing me as your team leader. I appreciate you!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 7R269ZYC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.