Hi Stampers. I hope you had an awesome weekend! My husband and I spent most of the weekend cutting out pieces on our laser engraver for people to paint and decorate tiered trays with them. Someone made a request for one or two and boom – we added 12 sets made!
Today’s fun fold card is one of my favorite folds, mostly because it’s so easy to make! I started with a 4″ x 11″ cardbase, scored at 5-1/2″. Next, I cut 1/2 of the front off at the 2-3/4″ mark. Using the Forever Greenery DSP, I added a 4″ x 2-1/2″ layer of the DSP to both pieces. Then that piece I cut off was spun 90 degrees and attached on the left side.
The sentiment was stamped in Pretty Peacock ink onto Whisper White CS. Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, I die cut the sentiment out. A Just Jade layer of CS was added behind that with the coordinating die. They were attached to the card front and a star was added to both sides of the sentiment.
Inside the fun fold card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The leaves, from the To A Wild Rose stamp set are stamped in the upper left and lower right corner in Pretty Peacock and Just Jade ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WV9V9CZ9, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.