Hi Stampers. One of my regular viewers of my Monday Facebook Live class requested that I make this Mini Twisted Gatefold card. Little did she know, how easy it really is to make! (See YouTube video below).
This card starts with a Rococo Rose 4-1/4 x 7-1/2″, scored at 2-1/2″ and 5″. Next, I used my trimmer to score a diagonal line from the upper right to lower left of each of the two side panels.
To cover the card, I have three pieces of DSP that are 2-1/4″ x 4″ (2 of one design and 1 of a coordinating design. I also cut a 2-1/4″ x 4″ piece for the inside panel. Each of the DSP pieces were cut diagonally, so they would fit onto the panels of the card.
The center panel has the sentiment, from the In Bloom stamp set, in Night of Navy ink in the center and a flower was stamped in Rococo Rose ink in two opposing corners.
The front focal point is made using either punches or layering circle dies. One circle is in Basic White and it is matted onto a Night of Navy circle that is slightly larger. A (second generation) flower is stamped onto the Basic White circle, then a (full strength) center was stamped onto the flower. As a final touch, a rhinestone was added to the middle of the flower. For further directions, please watch the video below.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. Just for You! There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WV9V9CZ9, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.