Hi Stampers. Welcome to our Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop. We are sharing alternate ideas for the monthly Paper Pumpkin kit. This months kit is – SO COOL!!! Make sure you go to the bottom and click the next button to continue on to many more fabulous ideas! If you ever get lost, there is a blog hop line up list provided for you, too.
This kit came with some adorable shaped cards, I chose to add a fun fold card base to mine. I have a 11″ x 4-1/4″ Old Olive card base scored at 5-1/2″.
On the card front I used a similar card base, upside down. The Poppy Parade layer is 4″ x 10-1/2″, scored at 5-1/4″ and 2-5/8″. You can see in the photo, how they go together.
On the back layer of my card front is the large watermelon card front. (It was a watermelon shaped card in the So Cool kit, I just cut off the front.) The sun was a sticker from the So Cool kit.
Using the Stitched Rectangle Dies, I die cut a layer of Basic White CS. Onto that layer I stamped the dots and sentiment onto it in Bermuda Bay ink. The watermelon was stamped in Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. On this layer I used the watermelon sticker in the lower right and the sun in the upper right, I snipped off excess with the paper snips before adhering the inside layer. The “happy birthday” sentiment (also from the kit) is stamped in the center in Bermuda Bay ink.
Stampin’ Up! Video (showing the kits original intent):
Did you know that Paper Pumpkin provides us with a stamp case insert that fits into the standard size stamp cases? You can buy them empty to store your stamp sets and these inserts can be super handy!
Blog Hop Line Up:
- Janey Backer https://www.inspiredstamping.com/2021/04/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-so-cool.html
- Tricia Butts – https://triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com/2021/04/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-april-blog.html
- Elizabeth Ames – https://www.cardsbyelizabeth.com/2021/04/ppp-blog-hop-so-cool.html
- June Olsen https://junebug-creations.com/2021/04/27/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-blog-hop-so-cool/
- Chamane Hopkins – http://www.reneespapertreasures.com/2021/04/ppp-blog-hop-so-cool.html
- Deb Naylor https://flyingstamper.blogspot.com/2021/04/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-blog-hop-so.html
- Terri Takashige https://territerbear.blogspot.com/2021/04/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-so-cool.html
- Dana Sullivan https://stampinchictn.blogspot.com/2021/04/ppp-blog-hop-so-cool.html
- Mary Knabe https://www.stampinpeace.com/stampin_peace/2021/04/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-blog-hop-so-cool.html
- Lisa Ann Bernard – https://queenbcreations.net/2021/04/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-so-cool.htm <—– you are here
- Darla Roberts https://stampinwithdarla.com/2021/04/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-so-cool.html
- Cheryl Hamiltonhttps://createwithcheryl.me/paper-pumpkin-possibilities-so-cool/
- Debbi Green https://www.creativechaoscraftin.com/2021/04/ppp-blog-hop-so-cool.html
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WV9V9CZ9, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.