Hi Stampers. The other day I shared a card made using the Diorama Dies to make a clam. While I had them out, i couldn’t resist making these Diorama Dies Eggs. How cute is this?!?!
This Diorama Dies Eggs & Bacon card started with a Crumb Cake card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
The egg is cut from Basic White CS using the Layering Diorama Dies. I used the smallest Layering Circle Die to make the yolk for the egg.
Crystal Effects was used to cover the entire Daffodil Delight circle (I let this dry overnight). The pieces of the egg were adhered together and then to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
For the bacon, I cut strips of Crumb Cake CS using the Paper Ships. I made the sides a little wavy to make it look more realistic. Using Calypso Coral & Cajun Craze inks and the water painters, I painted strips on the strips of CS.
After I painted the “bacon”, I used the bone folder to curve it and then attached it to the card using glue dots.
Inside the Diorama Dies Eggs & Bacon card is a layer of Basic White CS with the sentiment stamped in Cajun Craze ink. It says “I’m sorry for what I said when I was hangry”. This stamp is from the Lighthearted Lines stamp set. Hungry + Angry = Hangry Do you get it? LOL
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through October 31, 2021 (shop the summer Sale A Bration and the new 2021 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog early). No penalty to drop. Extend from Oct through December (and you can order from the new 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by September 30, 2021. There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code UYCYM3YR, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.