Hi Stampers. I’m using that super cute, Snail Mail Suite again – I have a fun new technique for you today (I can’t find the name for it – if you know, help a girl out and let me know! LOL)
My card starts with a Real Red card base followed by a Basic White layer. On this Basic White layer I measured over from the left side 1” and 3” and made little light marks with a pencil on both the top and bottom of the layer. Then draw a line from the 1” on top to the 3” mark on the bottom and one from the 3” on the top to the 1” on the bottom. Using my trimmer, I cut along each to create these “V” openings.
I adhered a 2-1/2″ x 4″ piece of Snail Mail DSP to the card front about 1″ from the left edge, so that it will be revealed when i add the Basic White layer. Using 1/2″ strips of Blushing Bride CS, I added a 1/4″ border to the inside of the Basic White layer on each side. Those pieces where then adhered to the card front. The word hello was stamped on the right side in Blushing Bride.
Stampin’ Tip: I wanted to add a border to my Label Me Lovely Basic White label but only have the one label punch of that shape. Using the same punch, I punched a second label in Real Red CS and cut it in half. The two pieces were adhered to the Basic White label with a little bit showing on the left and right side with the gap in the middle. Since that is adhered to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, nobody will see the gap anyway.
Inside the card is a layer of Basic White CS with a 1/2″ strip of Snail Mail DSP adhered on the left side. In the lower right corner, I stamped a mushroom and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. The sentiment “hello”, from the Snailed It stamp set, is stamped in the center in Real Red ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.