These two vertical easel cards are made using the Hydrangea Haven bundle and Hydrangea Hill DSP.
This card started with a Gorgeous Grape card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. The front of the card is scored at 1/2 way, down the middle (2-1/8″).
The front of the card has two layers on either side. First up is a 4-1/8″ x 2″ layer of Highland Heather, followed by a 4″ x 1-7/8″ layer of Hydrangea Hill DSP. Then there are the two Stitched Nested Labels, one in Seaside Spray, followed by a smaller Basic White label. The swooshes were stamped in Highland Heather ink. This card is topped with a stamped Hydrangea, made using the Hydrangea Haven stamp set.
For my second card, I did something similar, yet slightly different. This hydrangea is also stamped in Memento Black ink, followed by the Old Olive and Highland Heather inks.
But, then this one had an additional die cut layer. This floral round is die cut from Gorgeous Grape CS using the Hydrangea Dies.
The die cut was then adhered to the stamped hydrangea using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the vertical easel card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Highland Heather CS, followed by a Basic White layer that has been die cut using the Scalloped Contour Dies. To hold up the easel, I die cut the smallest Stitched Nested Label and adhered it to the inside with a few Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.