Hi Stampers. Today I’m showcasing the Lighthearted Lines stamp set. It was some awesome sentiments! This is the final card I made using the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper… sniff… sniff… I’m going to miss this beautiful paper! I can’t believe it, but there is still some left in the online store! Go get it! You won’t be sorry.
This Lighthearted Lines card starts with a Highland Heather card base, followed by a layer of Hydrangea Hill DSP. While the DSP is retiring, the Hydrangea Haven stamp set and Hydrangea Dies are sticking around. I used them, with Smoky Slate, Highland Heather and Pear Pizazz ink to create the Hydrangea for the card front.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Lighthearted Lines stamp set and is stamped onto a 1″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Basic White CS. This was adhered to a 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Highland Heather CS and then adhered to the card front using Seal Adhesive. The Hydrangea is adhered over that with Stampin’ Dimensionals and a few Pastel Pearls were added for accent.
Inside the Lighthearted Lines card is a layer of Basic White CS with the sentiment (also from Lighthearted Lines) stamped in Highland Heather ink.I may have regressed back to my Creative Memories days when I added the triangles of DSP in the corners. LOL
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.