Hi Stampers. Last Thursday I introduced you to the Arrow Fold – it’s a super cut fun fold card. Last time I used the Friends Are Like Seashells bundle – to see that CLICK HERE. This time I’m using the Prized Peony Bundle.
The card base of my arrow fun fold card started as a standard 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ in So Saffron CS. Next I made a mark with a pencil at the 1/2 way point across the bottom (2-3/4″) and up the sides (2-1/8″), I scored from the bottom point to the midway point on both sides. Then, I scored from the bottom point to the 4-1/4″ score line on each size. It’s then folded in and back out in a z fold on each side.
The layer of DSP and the layer of Basic White CS are both 3-3/4″ x 5″. They are both cut from the middle of the long side up to the point on the top left and right. For the Sand & Sea DSP the middle portion is adhered to the outside of the card, while the outside pieces are adhered to the inside of the card.
The focal point on this arrow fold card is a Peony Flower made from Blushing Bride CS using the Peony Dies. Using Blushing Bride ink, I sponged the edges of each layer before assembling the Peony. Old Olive and Mossy Meadow CS were used for the leaves and Basic Gray CS was used for the center of the Peony.
For the inside, I only used the middle of the Basic White layer and adhered it in the middle inside of the card. The two side pieces I saved for scraps. Blushing Bride ink was used to stamp the sentiment in the center.
This arrow fold card is made the same was as the card above, but this time my card base is Melon Mambo CS.
The focal point is a series of Peony flowers that were stamped in Blushing Bride ink onto Basic White CS and die cut using the Peony Dies.
These die cut Peonies were arranged on the front of the arrow fold card with the bottom ones adhered with Stampin’ Seal and the top ones adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I kept the inside the same. Isn’t it cool how I was able to use the same fold, same bundle and same DSP and get different looks? A simple change of the card base color and the focal point, and it looks like a totally different card.
Arrow Fold Video Tutorial:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.