Hi Stampers. Did you pick up your copy of the Snail Mail Suite yet? Look how simple, yet cute, this card is! That snail on the front is cut right out of the DSP using the Snail Dies.
Today’s card starts with a Bermuda Bay card base, followed by a layer of Snail Mail DSP. Next, I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to die cut a Daffodil Delight Scalloped rectangle and the Rectangle Stitched Dies to die cut a Bermuda Bay rectangle.
I adhered the two rectangles together and then attached them to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The speech bubble and the word hello are from the Snailed It bundle and they are stamped onto a scrap of Basic White in Bermuda Bay ink. Using the Snail Dies, I die cut the snail from the Snail Mail DSP and the speech bubble. Those are then adhered to the card front.
Inside the card is a layer of Basic White CS and the snail (from the Snail Mail stamp set) is Stamped in Bermuda Bay ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. Do you love this Snailed It bundle as much as I do?? Hurry and get it before it’s gone!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.