Hi Stampers.Today’s card features 4 of my favorites – Snailed It Stamp Set, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Basic Borders Dies & Stampin’ Blends.
This card starts with a Bermuda Bay CS, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a layer of Flirty Flamingo CS and a layer of Snail Mail DSP. For these two layers, I used the Basic Borders Dies on the right side.
For the focal point, I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to die cut a layer of Real Red CS and a layer of Basic White CS. The snail and speech bubble were stamped in Memento Black ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends.
Inside the card is a layer of Basic White CS with the word hello stamped in the center in Real Read ink. In the lower right corner, I stamped the mushroom, from the Snailed It stamp set, in Memento Black ink and colored it with the Stampin’ Blends.
Basic Borders Dies Video Tutorial:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.