Hi Stampers. I just can’t get enough of this Snailed It stamp set – it’s so cute! Today I am pairing it with the Basic Borders Dies again. During that one FB live, I made 8 cards! This is another one of them. (video below)
This Snailed It card starts with a bright and cheery Daffodil Delight card base and paired with a bright layer of Real Red CS. I used the snail from the Snailed It stamp set to stamp the snail randomly on the card front. The Real Red CS (5-1/2″ x approx. 4″) was cut using the Basic Borders Dies on one side and then dry embossed using the Old World Paper Embossing Folder. It’s attached to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
The focal point of this Snailed It card is 4″ x 3″ layer of Basic White CS. I stamped the snail (from the Snailed It stamp set) in Real Red ink and colored it with the Stampin’ Blends. Using the scalloped edge die in the Basic Border Die set, I die cut the bottom of this layer. Next, I tied a bow in a piece of the Playful Pets Trim and wrapped it around the top of the tag and adhered it with glue dots on the back side. The tag was then added to the card front and a few red rhinestones were added for fun.
Inside the card continues our theme with a mushroom stamped in the lower right corner in Memento Black ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. The word “hello” is stamped in the center in Real Red ink. This card is so bright and cheery!
Basic Borders Tutorial Video:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.