Hi Stampers. It’s Monday and I’m late getting this post up – it has been a crazy busy day! The card I’m showcasing today is a Tuxedo Card made using the Suit & Tie Dies. It’s quick, easy and uses minimal supplies. Speaking of quick, easy and minimal supplies, don’t forget to scroll down and take a peek at the new Stampin’ Up! Kit Collection!
This card is on a Basic Black card base and has black and white die cut pieces layered on top.
I chose to make the V on the top layer a bit to the left, so that there would be extra room for the pocket on the right. Basic Pearls are used as the buttons down the shirt. The bow tie and lapel are popped up on mini stampin’ dimensionals, giving a more realistic look.
Inside the card is a layer of Basic White CS with the sentiment “Congratulations” (from the Peaceful Moments stamp set) stamped in the center in Memento Black ink. This would make a great card for a groom, don’t you think?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code MEK6FFR7, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.