Hi Stampers. Do you have a man in your life who likes Whiskey? The Whiskey Business stamp set could make just the perfect masculine card. I chose to CASE a mostly monochrome card with a touch of vellum and some heat embossing to give it a special touch, made by the talented Kelly Acheson.
Today’s card starts with a Basic Black card base, followed by a layer of Basic White CS. Using Memento Black ink, I stamped the decanter all over this layer (and also on a scrap of Basic White CS). I used the Stampin’ Blends to color it and then fussy cut out the decanter from the scrap of Basic White.
Over the Basic White layer, I added a layer of Vellum, the same size with Stampin’ Seal across the lower part of the card front. The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed in white onto a strip of Basic Black CS. I adhered this over the Vellum Adhesive to hide it. Then the decanter is attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A few randomly placed Gold Enamel Dots add a little splash of color to my (mostly) monochrome card.
Inside the card is a single layer of Basic White CS 4″ x 5-1/4″. Using Cinnamon Cider ink, i stamped the sentiment in the center of this layer. In the lower right corner, I stamped the decanter in Memento Black ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code MEK6FFR7, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.