Hi Stampers. Today I’m playing around with the Basic Borders Dies again. There is no mistaking that this one of the dies looks like clouds. What goes better with clouds than a rainbow!
My card starts with a Balmy Blue card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, i used the cloud shaped die (from the Basic Borders Dies) to die cut 4 sets of clouds from Basic White CS. I used the layering circles dies to die cut a circle from each of the following colors, in increasing sizes – Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red CS.
I used one of the cut clouds as a template to mask the card base and then used a Blending Brush to brush Balmy Blue ink onto the card base. The other three clouds were lightly sponged on the edge with Balmy Blue ink and then all adhered together with liquid glue. These were then attached to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The circles were all glued together and then cut in 1/2″. One of these was adhered to the front of the card, tucked a little behind the clouds.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. This is where I adhered the second half of the rainbow circles. The sentiment, from the Enjoy the Moment stamp set, is stamped in the center in Gorgeous Grape ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6EGH2NUC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.