Hi Stampers. For our convention a few months ago, Stampin’ Up! sent us this Enjoy the Moment stamp set for free. This stamp set is not one I would have picked and I was really stumped for ideas. The other day, I brought it out and challenged myself to come up with a few cards. With the help of Pinterest, I started to like it a little better.
Note: our new mini catalog goes live, in less than a week, Tuesday, August 3rd! Now is the time to purchase your product share. (see link below).
This monochromatic card starts out with a Soft Suede card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, up is a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Soft Suede DSP and a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ layer of Very Vanilla.
Using Versamark ink, I stamped this tall foliage from the Enjoy the Moment stamp set. Next, I added white embossing powder, tapped off excess and heated with the heat tool. Using the blending brushes, I brushed Soft Suede ink over the top. This is called the “emboss resist technique”. The Soft Suede ink does not stick to the embossed areas. (I used a tissue to buff the areas). Soft Suede ink was used to stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner.
I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere this layer to the DSP layer. Linen Tread (with a glue dot at either end) was wrapped around the two layers. These layers were then attached to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a layer of Very Vanilla, 4″ x 5-1/4″. The seed pods, from the Enjoy the Moment stamp set, are stamped across the bottom in Soft Suede and Crumb Cake inks. Soft Suede ink was used to stamp the sentiment in the middle of this layer.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
CLICK HERE to purchase your Stampin’ Up! product share
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6EGH2NUC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.