Hi Stampers. Happy 4th of July to you and yours! I hope you had a chance to gather with friends and family and enjoy the outdoors.
Today’s card was inspired by a few I saw on Pinterest. This card starts with a Night of Navy card base, followed by a 4-1/8″, x 5-3/8″ Real Red layer and then a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Basic White CS.
The Mickey Mouse head was created using the Layering Circles Dies. Mickey’s ears are cut with some smaller circles and Night of Navy CS, while his head is made with a bigger circle and Basic White CS. A Night of Navy circle (the same size as the head) cut into 4 pieces gave the me the blue for the upper left of the flag, while 1/2″ strips of Red CS made the stripes.
I trimmed off the excess from the stripes (from the back where it’s easier to see) and adhered the circles to the card front. Rhinestone Basic Jewels were used as the stars on my flag. The “hello” (from the Artistic Impressions stamp set) in the bottom right is stamped in Real Red ink. Happy 4th of July to all my Disney loving fans!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6EGH2NUC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.