Hi Stampers. Today I have another simple card made using the Pansy Patch DSP and the Basic Borders Dies. I just love these dies! You can do so many cool things with them!
Note: our new mini catalog goes live August 3rd, next week! Now is the time to purchase your product share. (see link below).
This card started with a Fresh Freesia card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Across the bottom is a 2″ x 4″ piece of the Pansy Patch DSP (don’t you just love that gingham?!?) and a 3-1/4″ piece of Pansy Patch DSP across the top. To cover the seam, I used Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen CS that was die cut using the Basic Borders Dies.
The focal point on the front of the card is a few pansies with a leaf that we die cut straight out of the DSP. I love that the Pansy Dies with fit various flowers and leaves on the Designer Series Paper.
On the inside layer, I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink. The pansy is stamped in Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Bumblebee, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. The flower was stamped first and then “masked” by another flower (stamped on a posted it note and cut out) before stamping the leaves. Below is a video that I made showing the versatility of the Basic Borders Dies.
Basic Borders Video Tutorial:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
CLICK HERE to purchase your Stampin’ Up! product share
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6EGH2NUC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.