Hi Stampers. Welcome to this months Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop. This month we are featuring the Hope Box, designed by our co-founder, Shelly Gardner. This kit makes some beautiful cards, but our purpose is to show you alternative ideas to do with this kit. Follow along and be inspired.
Above is a photo of what we were given in our kit.
I used our Mercury Glass Accetate as my card base, 4″ x 8″, scored at 4″.
I then used two of the pieces, from the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin kit, with the gradient colors on it and cut them square. They were 3-1/8″ wide, so I made them 3-1/8″ tall, too.
Using the Blackberry Bliss ink and the largest stamp, I stamped the sentiment onto the front of my card. Next I added a few of the butterflies with glue dots and added the sequins on top of them.
Inside the card is the other gradient layer followed by a stitched square of Basic White CS. I created this square using the Stitched Rectangle dies by cutting the rectangle first. Then positioning the die where it would make it a square and running it though the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine a second time.
Did you know that you can keep your Paper Pumpkin stamp sets in the same style stamp cases that our regular stamps come in? We sell those empty and provide you with the case insert, just for that reason! Keep yourself organized. 🙂
CLICK HERE to Download Case Insert
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment. Next, you will visit June Olsen’s blog.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 24QRRZJ6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.