Hi Stampers. We are quickly approaching Christmas season and NOW is a great time to get started on Christmas cards. But, I know many of us will wait til the last minutes and run out of time to make the elaborate cards we may have planned. Today’s Peaceful Deer card is quick and easy!
This card starts with an Early Espresso card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper.
Using the Peaceful deer stamp set, the deer, rocks and sentiment are stamped in Early Espresso ink onto a 3″ x 4″ Very Vanilla layer. Trees were stamped in Garden Green ink. Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends were used to color the deer. This layer was then adhered to a 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ layer of Early Espresso CS using Stampin’ Seal. These two were then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla layer with a 1″ x 4″ strip of Early Espresso CS and a 3/4″ x 4″ strip of Peaceful Prints DSP adhered on the left side. The sentiment and deer (both from Peaceful Deer) are stamped in Early Espresso ink and the deer is colored with Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. Easy peasy!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 24QRRZJ6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.