Hi Stampers. Last Friday I showed you a Halloween version of a Book Binding Pop Out Card. Today’s card is a Christmas version.
My card starts with a Real Red card base, 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ & 6-3/4″. The front of my card is decorated with a 1″ x 4″ and a 4″ x 4″ piece of Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP.
Using the Word Wishes Dies the Merry Christmas was cut out of Real Red CS with Adhesive Sheet on it. This was adhered to a label cut from Old Olive CS using the Tasteful Labels Dies. The edge of this label was sponged with Old Olive ink to help it “pop”.
Before sealing the book binding edge together, I wrapped red ribbon with a bow, around the left side. This allowed me to hide the ends of the ribbon.
Inside the card is a “pop out” made from a 6″ x 6″ piece of DSP. It is folded as shown in the diagram below.
On the right side of the pop out is a Basic White square with a sentiment, from Peaceful Deer, stamped in Real Red ink.
Then, on the left side of the pop out is two circles cut using the Layering Circles Dies. The deer, from Peaceful Deer, is stamped in Memento Black ink. Below is a video tutorial showing how to make this card.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.