Hi Stampers. One of my most popular pins was a Christmas card done with the Twist & Pop fun fold. Today’s card uses that fold to make a birthday card using the Counting Sheep stamp set & Sheep Dies. Both of these are level one items in the mid year Sale-a-bration brochure
The card base is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″. The outside and inside layers are all three the same – a layer Daffodil Delight 4″ x 5-1/4″ followed by a layer of 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White CS. Using Balmy Blue, Soft Suede and Garden Green ink and the Blending Brushes, I added color to the Basic White layer for the outside of the card.
Using the Counting Sheep stamp set, I stamped the sentiment and the sheep in Basic Gray ink and then colored the sheep with the Stampin’ Blends. Next, that sheep, the fence (Soft Suede CS) and sun (Daffodil Delight CS) were die cut using the Sheep Dies. The fence was adhered with Mini Glue Dots, while the sheep and sun are adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This mechanism in the middle is the only hard part of the entire card and it’s not really that hard – you can follow along with the video pretty easily. The mechanism is made of two pieces of Pacific Point CS – 10″ x 2-1/2″, scored at 2-1/2″, 5″ & 7-1/2″ and 8″ x 2-1/2″, scored down the long way at 1-1/4″.
This close up here shows the light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend that has been added around the outside edge as an accent. Once the color lifter gets used here, this will be much more subtle. THIS is why you need a color lifter.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.