Hi Stampers. As we come to the end of Sale-a-bration, I want to remind you that there are MANY fun sets in our Annual Catalog too, such as the Dressed to Impress stamp set.
My card starts with a Basic Black card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Pansy Patch DSP. I stamped the lipstick, from the Dressed to Impress stamp set, in Memento Black ink and colored it with the Stampin’ Blends and then cut it out using the
I made a makeup compact by cutting 3/4″ squares out of the Rainbow Glimmer Paper in various colors. Doing this first helped me determine that the compact (cut out of Basic Black CS) should be 3″ x 4″, scored at 2″ on the 4″ side. I used my paper snips to fussy cut an applicator out of Basic Gray and Basic White CS.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. I stamped the lipstick and perfume onto this layer using memento Black ink before adhering it inside the card, so that parts could hang off the side. They were then colored using the Stampin’ Blends.
The sentiment, also from the Dressed to Impress stamp set, is stamped in the center of the inside layer using Polished Pink ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.