Hi Stampers. Welcome to another Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop! This months kit is called Haunts & Harvest and covers Halloween & Thanksgiving. Rather than making cards, this months kit was designed to make twelve treat boxes. The stamp set is fall leaves.
This is the card that I made. It stared with an Early Espresso card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″.
In the middle of this layer, I blended Mango Melody & Calypso Coral inks. The sky is more blending brush action with Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight and a touch of Night of Navy inks. I made the stars with a white gel pen and a few small Basic Rhinestone Jewels. My focal point is made from pieces of the Paper Pumpkin kit (the boxes).
I used the double oval punch to punch three ovals out of each pattern box. The edges are sponged with coordinating ink, to hide the white core and a leaf die cut is sponged and used as the stem for each pumpkin. I used Stampin’ Seal to adhere the pumpkin in the back and Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the two on the front. In the lower right corner, I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink and adhered a bow made out of Linen Thread.
Inside the card is another 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla. Blending Brushes were used to add Balmy Blue ink to the top and Soft Suede ink to the bottom. The sentiment was stamped in the center in Early Espresso ink, while the leaves are stamped in the lower right corner. On the left side I used 1/2 of the wheel sticker and added another pumpkin.
Stampin’ Tip: For the leaves, I inked the stamp in soft succulent ink and then used a sponge dauber to add a little Pumpkin Pie to the edges before stamping.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Video of the Kit Projects:
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment. Continue along on the blog hop by clicking over to ChatnCraft with Lorraine. If you get lost, there is a handy list below to help you out!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.