Hi Stampers. Yesterday I featured a card made with the Delicate Dahlias stamp set. CLICK HERE to see that card. The Delicate Dahlias stamp set is a level two Sale-a-bration freebie, great for two step stamping. While yesterday’s card was made with standard CS and ink, today’s card is stepped up a bit, using silver foil and heat embossing.
My card starts with a Gorgeous Grape card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. This is followed by a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of the Mercury Glass Acetate adhered with glue dots, hidden under the silver parts. Next up is a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ layer of Silver Foil adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The stamping was done on a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ layer of Basic White CS. The large Dahlia from the Delicate Dahlias stamp set was stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink. The leaves were stamped in Smokey Slate ink. Next, I added the detailed stamps, stamped in Versamark ink over the top. Silver embossing powder was added to the top, tapped off and heat set with the Heat Tool. The sentiment, also from the Delicate Dahlias stamp set, is stamped in the lower left corner in Gorgeous Grape ink. A few Basic Rhinestone Jewels scattered about finish it off.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The sentiment, from Delicate Dahlias, is stamped in the center in Gorgeous Grape ink. The small flowers (also in the Delicate Dahlias stamp set) were stamped in the corners in Gorgeous Grape ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.